Sunday, June 17, 2012

I am beyond drained.  I don't know what to do with him.  Every request is met with a tantrum of Hulk proportions!  Hitting, scratching, head butting, throwing my glasses...Boy it feel good to  get it  all  out.  When we got home tonight I was ready to call the doctor and put him on some sort of medication.  But alas I must give it another try tomorrow.  Thinking back it all starting going south in April.  When he turned 3 and left the 2s room and went to the 3s room he became very angry.  Instead of the occasional tantrum or fit, now it is DAILY.  I really think it is a horrible comibination of being 3, the stress of the all the switching classes and teachers and friends, and the mulit-age group setting.  So I am looking at new schools.  This scares me.  They have taken good care of Luke and loved him and I hope I make a good decision.  But I really think he needs a calmer setting to be in at school.