Saturday, July 14, 2012

I'm frustrated.  I've been spending some  of my summer time working on these new Common Core Standards and I've spent $ too.  K and I have created some good work.  But it doesn't matter to the boss.  He can't make any decisions on his own.  He can't simply say, "Wow that looks great!"  And he also misled me last week.  I emailed and asked in person if he would interview Sally and he said he would be glad too.  Well all along he planned to hire a n--- mom who lives on the b----.  Seriously!!  He will regret that.  Teachers need to feel secure in their work evironment and can't when they are working with parents.  Oh......

On the Luke front...We both have anger issues.  I'm sure he has them because of me.  I am trying to do better for his sake.  But my goodness.  It is hard to put up with his whims.

Summer is fun and it is half over :(  It is so hard just to get dressed to go to the store...I forget how much I do in a workday!